I’ve been waiting for the NEW Beautycounter Skin Twin Foundation for months! When Beautycounter announced that they were working on upgrading their foundation, I couldn’t wait for it to be released! So when they announced the pre-sale, I jumped on it! I purchased 7 shades and today I’m sharing my review, demo and swatches.
Beautycounter Skin Twin Foundation Swatches
My Honest Review
In the video below I share my honest review and demonstrate myself applying the foundation. There are a few noteworthy things to mention that make this foundation stand out in the world of clean foundations.
- 9x the amount of hylauronic acid than the former Beautycounter foundation, Tint Skin. This plumps the skin and smoothes fine lines.
- Buildable coverage. Can be worn as a light/medium coverage, or built up to a medium coverage – without using tons of product.
- Very lightweight, blends easily, and builds without feeling heavy on the skin.
- Long wearing, and crease free! This foundation holds up all day without fading, sliding or separating on the skin.
- LUXE packaging! I adore that they used a glass bottle, with a pump. It makes application easy, and mess free. Each bottle contains 30 ml or 1 fl. oz of product and retails for $45 US or $56 CAD, and you can pick it up here.
I’ve been wearing this foundation since the day it arrived in my mailbox, and I’ve really been enjoying it! If you have yet to find your holy grail clean foundation, definitely give this one a try. I hope you found my Beautycounter Skin Twin Foundation Review & Swatches helpful! If you are looking for more reviews or Beautycounter tutorials, check out this look!
*this post has not been sponsored.