It’s been over a year since I last updated on the TRIA Laser Hair Removal 4x. Today I’m doing a demonstration and also answering your most frequently asked questions.
I have owned a TRIA for over 2 years now, and I’m am honestly thrilled with it! When my husband recently accidentally dropped and broke it, I was devastated! I knew I couldn’t live without one. Although I no longer use it every 2 weeks, as recommended, I use it when and as needed to do touchups.
In today’s video I will show you exactly how I use it, and since there were so many questions on my last 1 year update video – I will answer most of them.
TRIA LASER HAIR REMOVAL 4X: HOW TO USE
- Cleanse the skin, I really like the Beautycounter Countermatch Pure Calm Cleansing Milk. It’s gentle, yet effective.
- While the cleanser is still on the skin, I shave the area with a men’s razor. I prefer the Schick 5 blade razors, as they get really close to the skin.
- Remove the cleanser, and pat skin dry.
- Turn on the TRIA, unlock, and choose desired strength.
- Begin treatment.
- Finish up with a protective cream, I normally use this one from Beautycounter, as it’s very protective, and helps to calm the skin.
TRIA LASER HAIR REMOVAL 4X FAQ
- Can I use this on my face? Tria recommends that yes, women can use this on the face from the cheek down, however it is not recommended for men, due to the hair density. Keep in mind the TRIA will work best on coarse dark hair.
- How long does the battery last? It lasts for about 30 minutes. It’s perfect for smaller areas, or multiple small areas.
- Do I have to shave the area, and how to I prep the skin for treatment? Yes, TRIA recommends to shave the area before treatment. It is not recommended to tweeze or wax the hair, as the hair needs to be present below the skin in order for the laser to be effective.
- Can the laser be used more than once every 2 weeks? TRIA recommends 1 treatment every 2 weeks, as the hair grows in cycles. Every two weeks will be most effective. If you require hair removal in between treatments, I would recommend shaving (not tweezing or waxing) the area.
- Can the TRIA be used on tattoo’s? TRIA does not recommend for the device to be used on tattoos, moles, freckles, etc.
- Is the TRIA safe to use if the plastic cracks? TRIA advises that the device is safe to use, so long as the cracking is not in the area of the laser.
- Do I have to use the power level 5 to see results? For best results, TRIA recommends using a 5. Using a lesser strength may still be effective, it may just however take longer to see results.
WOULD I RECOMMEND?
In conclusion, I adore my TRIA! I definitely recommend it, so long as you are in the recommended skin colour range. Please take a minute to watch the video, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
*some links above may be affiliated, and thank you so much for using them. A word on integrity, please note that I always give honest product reviews and opinions whether they have been purchased by myself or when received as gifts. I only accept products that I am genuinely interested in, and this video is not sponsored.
*this video contains my personal opinions only, and is not intended to be medical advice.