The Detox Market is one of my favourite places to shop – so today I’m sharing my top picks, that I know and love!
- This bronzer is my all time favourite – it is so flattering! Never orange, or too muddy. It’s simply a total must.
- I often get asked about my haircare routine, and this leave in conditioning spray is a product I use after every wash. It detangles, nourishes, and is also a heat protectant. The best part is that it smells like coconuts. I have repurchased it a few times, and will never be without it.
- I have two lipsticks from this line, and they are two of my favourites! I especially love the shade Rosewater for an everyday, all year long staple, but I also have Royal – a shade I wear a lot in the Fall and Winter. These lipsticks are moisturizing, and have a lovely vanilla scent. I love them so much, and I really want to add Stardust to my collection next.
- Sensitive skin? This facial cream is lovely and super gentle. I use it when my skin is red and irritated, as it helps to calm everything down. It has a lovely camomile scent, and just instantly makes my skin happy and nourished.
- Kjaer Weis cream blush… last year I was on a real KW blush kick, and all I can say is that you must own at least one of these beautiful shades. The packaging alone makes me feel like I am really pampering myself when I use it. My two faves are Precious & Embrace. For a pretty pink with a pop of colour, Lovely is also a beautiful colour. They make my skin look so soft and smooth, and the colour lasts all day. A splurge, but totally worth it.
- I am very picky about toning mists, and this one checks all of my requirements. It doesn’t flare up my rosacea, it smells lovely, and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and quenched. Love it!
- The prettiest cream highlight I have ever used. It always looks so amazing, not glittery, not wet, just a really beautiful healthy glow.
- I have repurchased this makeup remover over and over. Right now I’m using a different product, but I miss this so much. I will definitely be going back to it. I feel like my skin is so much better when using this oil makeup remover.
- If you love vanilla, this body mist is a total must. I like to apply this as a body fragrance, and a little tip – to get the scent to linger longer, be sure and spritz your hair. The scent of the product does have really good staying powder though. I want to try the coconut scent.
- Last one – the RMS eyeshadows. The colour TT-76 is a favourite of mine. It’s the perfect one and done eyeshadow. Apply to the lid, then blend into the crease and voila, done!